Do Not Disturb
7 October 2009 10 Comments
That’s it, I’ve reached my limit. I am thoroughly exhausted from the week and have not had any down time in two weeks. I have cleared the day for Thursday and I will not be:
- Reading my work email
- Answering my work phone
- Waking up at 6 AM (this is one I don’t even believe I’ll be able to do.)
- Doing favors for anyone
- Doing any HSO, Football or other volunteer work
I will be:
- Taking a shower like a human and and actually dry my hair, completely.
- Enjoying a leisurely cup of morning coffee.
- Hitting Loehmanns and Lord & Taylor (especially the shoe department)
- Getting a pedicure
- Having a nice dinner with my husband and DEFINATELY, ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, get lucky.
I hope you have a great Thursday!