Best Potato Salad Ever
To me at least! If you love stuffed baked potatos with bacon and cheese on it, you’ll love this one.
- 2 1/2 lbs red potatos cut into chunks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (I use more)
- Crumbled, well done bacon ( I like a lot in mine)
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped fresh chives
- Cut boiled potatoes into bite sized chunks
- In a large bowl, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, 2/3 of the chopped chives, 2/3 of the cheddar cheese and 2/3 of the crumbled bacon.
- Stir in the cooked potatoes.
- Top with remaining cheese, bacon and chives.
This salad is great chilled for a barbeque or while still warm as a side dish.
Not the healthiest thing in the world, especially since I use more of the artery clogging ingredients, but it really is awesome.
Hope you enjoy it!