Another Episode: Thoughts & Vents
10 October 2009 19 Comments
These are thoughts that I collect because they really don’t warrant an entire post on their own:
- If you say you’re dropping your child off at my home at 2:30/2:45, kindly call me at the point you realize you won’t be here until 3:30. I have a life too ya know and my sole purpose of existance is NOT to wait for your arrival.
- Jon Gosselin just becomes more and more of an ass as each day passes. If you haven’t seen the Inside Edition interview he did, watch it. And try not to throw rocks at your screen.
- I feel badly about the fight I had with my dad a few weeks ago. We didn’t talk for two weeks. However he showed up at my son’s football game the other night and I’m so glad things are back to normal again.
- Does anyone really fall for the emails from “Don Juan”, “Craig Parker” or “Mohammed Obinu” stating you are the possible next of kin and have $900,000 coming your way? I’ll admit, I almost fell for the one from the “IRS” saying I hadn’t claimed my tax refund. But then I realized the “IRS” probably wouldn’t be sending me mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
- PMS beat the life out of me this month. This is what I get for not sticking to my no caffeine/chocolate rule. I apologize to those in my life who were run over by my hormonal mouth the past few days. A special shout out to the A&P cashier who’s head I bit off when he didn’t help me pack my groceries.
Have a great Saturday! And Happy Thanksgiving to our neighboring Canadians!